Situated prominently on a generous 790 sqm block, this 1960s brick home is in a quiet prime location ideal for comfortable family living.
Its position offers numerous schooling options for various ages with Carlingford West Public, James Ruse High, as well as The Kings School all located within a 5min drive.
At the rear of the property is Tudor Place Reserve, and the streets surrounding remain peaceful and quiet, whilst the grassy areas are ideal for kids and adults alike.
The Kingsdene local shops are only 220m stroll from your doorstep, provide a convenient option for the neighbourhood.
This home offers an ideal opportunity for families as well investors.
- Quiet Location
- Great scope to extend/renovate or rebuild
- 3 bedrooms plus study or 4th bedroom
- Spacious open plan living areas
- Stone kitchen with gas cooking
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Floating floorboards in all bedrooms
- Expansive rear level garden ideal for children to play
- Double lock-up garage